The Negros Occidental Golf & Country Club has been the golf course to come to when in Negros Occidental. It is a membership club opens to visitors. Situated within the city of Bacolod, it becomes a second home to so many golfers due to its accessibility. Amenities include a verandah area overlooking the golf course with the Louise Restaurant catering to members and guest meals, a driving range, swimming pool, spa, men’s and ladies locker rooms and soon to open a Korean Restaurant. Function rooms for meetings to big events like weddings and awarding ceremonies are available for rent.
We may help you facilitate your golfing vacation should you be interested. And we also accept golf tour packages.
CLUB’S OFFICIAL HOURS. 5:00A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
The ownership or purchase of a share in the Negros Occidental Golf & Country Club, Inc. – Marapara does not, by itself, qualify any person for club membership. Admission to the Roster of the Club Members shall only be conferred upon approval by the Board of Directors, and subject further to the rules & regulations of the Membership Committee. (Section 2; Nogcc By Laws)
- Applicants for Membership shall complete an application form and submit this to the office of NOGCC, together with the other requirements to process membership.
Minimum Requirements to apply for membership:
- 2 pcs. colored I.D. picture (white background, taken within the last 3 months)
- Copy of applicant’s valid I.D. (passport, driver’s license, Social Security ID) and copy of Tax Identification Number (Tin ID). Foreigners should submit a copy of their Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Letter of Endorsement from 2 regular / proprietary members of NOGCC in good standing.
Requirements from the Applicant’s Qualified Dependents:
(Qualified dependents, as defined in the Club’s By-Laws, refer to the member’s legal spouse and all unmarried children under 21 years of age)
- NSO Certified Birth Certificate of each dependent
- Copy of Valid Student ID or other valid ID (Passport, driver’s license)
- 2 pcs. colored I.D. picture (white background, taken within the last 3 months) names clearly written at the back of the photo
- From the spouse: NSO Marriage Contract
The applicant for membership must be proposed by at least 2 members in good standing who must sign with the former the application to be submitted for approval to the Board.
- Posting of Applicants in the Bulletin Board for a period of four weeks. During these 2 weeks period, the club may receive from any member any information that may be grounds for non-acceptance of membership, or assist in the evaluation of the applicant.
- Undergo an interview with one of the members in the Membership Committee.
- Applications will be subjected to review and evaluation by the membership committee. Applicant’s name shall be submitted to the next meeting of the Board of Directors. If the Board votes to approve or reject his/ her application, he/she is immediately informed of the Boards decision by the Manager of the club.
1.Proprietary Member – owner of a share of stock in connection with the exercise of strictly corporate rights, whether an individual or a Corporation. A company representative duly admitted shall also be considered a proprietary member.
2. Playing Member – an assignee of playing rights pertaining to a share of stock of a natural person. He must be duly admitted to the Roster of the Club and authorized to make regular use and enjoyment of the facilities of the club.